Simple Ways to Whiten Your Teeth Easily12 Nov, 2015
Simple Ways to Whiten Your Teeth Easily
Whiter teeth can really improve your appearance. You can confidently talk to anybody knowing that you are carrying a set of healthy, white teeth. There are numerous ways to whiten teeth and this article will discuss some of the useful yet easy ways on how to do that.
Looking back at old times, there are no available toothpastes with formulation of fluoride to whiten teeth. There are no whitening products that are being applied. But we can observe that people at early times also have white teeth. Here are some interesting things they do to keep their teeth healthy:
• Mashed strawberries or sage leaf were applied and massaged on teeth's surface.
• Toasts (usually burnt) are often applied on teeth. The mixture of ground burnt bits, some powder and flavored oil are used as toothpaste then.
• Food particles left in between tooth are often rinsed only by gargling water.
• Cotton soaked in baking soda and lemon juice mixture is wiped to the teeth.
• Baking soda mixed with hydrogen peroxide is the most expensive whitening product then.
Nowadays, there is an emergence of clinically approved teeth whitening products and processes. The procedures are claimed to be fast and effective but also quite expensive. Teeth whitening can be complicated in some ways and can have drastic effects not only to your gums and teeth but to your personality as well.
Before giving in to some advertisements and clinical measures which promise crystal clear smile, you might want to try some home based and personal ways to whiten your teeth. These processes are not only safe and very inexpensive; they can also be done easily.
• The rule of the thumb is to brush your teeth after every meal. Brushing will prevent the formation of plaque that sets stains. Many people think that once a day brushing is enough but this isn't true. Healthy gums and teeth will be maintained by brushing your teeth regularly.
• Use toothpastes that carry the seal of approval from the American Dental Association. It will be better to use whitening toothpastes.
• Worn out toothbrush is a no-no! How can you have clean white teeth, if your brush can't do the job? Your teeth will not be brushed thoroughly with bristles that are worn out so change your toothbrush every two months.
• Floss once a day because food strips that are left in between your teeth can also stain them.
• Visit your dentist and have your teeth cleaned at least once a year. Teeth cleaning done by professional dentist can help maintain the natural color of your teeth.
• Avoid drinking red wine and coffee because these can stain your teeth quickly. Smoking on the other hand, can turn the color of your teeth to yellow. Drink milk and lots of water instead.
• Eating fruits and vegetables is also beneficial for the teeth. Raw vegetables are not only healthy but can also clean your teeth; so have them for your snack. Strawberries are loaded with Vitamin C which has bleaching elements. You can also use lemon peel to whiten your teeth; just massaged it over the surface of your teeth and rinse thoroughly.
Taking care of your teeth begins with the foods you take in your body. Healthy food equals healthy body and alongside; healthy bones and teeth. White teeth can be achieved not only by undergoing clinical treatments. Inexpensive, natural ways are also effective. Just be patient and observe your teeth grow whiter everyday!
Learn more about teeth whitening by visiting Teeth Whitening Home Remedies.
Susan Bell lost over 40 pounds by using a simple weight loss system. You can learn more about the simple system she used by visiting Fat Burning Furnace today.